Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding cake and Zombies...

Hello everyone!!!...I know I have been chating about this wedding I was going to do baking for,for sometime now and it finally came:) I made the wedding cake the grooms zombie cupcake tower and then a whole bunch of other board game themed cupcakes for the tables....well one professional photo has been posted so far and here it is:)
The photogarapher Megan from megan christine studio was AMAZING.
The cake was three tiers, bottom tier was vanilla with strawberry filling, middle layer was taro root and then top layer was chocolate. Ontop of the cake was a beautiful wired tree with green beads as leaves. The zombie cupcake tower was vanilla with strawberry filling. this wedding was so much fun, I will post more pics as they come. Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment: