Sunday, October 23, 2011

mmmmmm where do you belong...Gryffindor???

I love the Harry Potter films although I have not seen the latest one yet. So I was thrilled when I was asked to do Harry Potter Cupcakes:) There are soooooo many things you can do...sorting hat, scarves, bertie botts, chocolate frogs, spell books, wands and the list goes on and on. 
My friend gave me a new recipe to try with these cupcakes......it involved pumpkin and cocoa....yum. The frosting turned out very wet though and so the fondant wasnt too happy....it was melting and sliding in the car....eeeek. My poor husband(I was driving and he was holding the cupcakes)and I was um"saying" nice things to him like"HOLD IT STILL" and a few other things too:)
We got there fixed the cupcakes and then started some pumpkin carving which we be in another post:) Enjoy the pics....












No comments:

Post a Comment