Saturday, January 15, 2011

The past

Well let me get you up to speed. A few things about myself.  I have been experimenting with cupcakes and cake pops for a couple of months now...and have had a blast. So I decided it was time to get a website up and running and a blog as well. I am new to this and it is all very exciting.  I was first a jewellery designer,then a textile designer and now a therapist and nanny....with baking added into my evenings:). Here are a few of my creations to get you up to speed:


PAC MAN Cupcakes for a 80's theme party.

Mario Brothers cupcakes for a 80's theme party.

South African Haloween Party
Spice cupcakes for Thanksgiving Church Dinner
                                                



Yummy brownies with turkey and pumpkins for Thanksgiving Dinner at Church.

Carrot cake cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting and fondant flowers.


Cake pops for the children Christmas dinner desert theatre party.

Well that was my quick update to show you what I have been up to for the past couple of months. Thanks for looking and reading and overlooking my spelling and grammar errors:).                                                                                                                                                                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment